While recognizing our Executive MBA students are incredibly busy with full-time jobs, schoolwork, other interests, and often significant others and families, we are committed to facilitating an exciting and connected experience at Haas and UC Berkeley. Our promise is multi-faceted:
- We will help you take full advantage of the many resources at Haas and UC Berkeley, from affinity and industry clubs to on-campus speakers, career management, alumni connections, and financial aid.
- We will fashion opportunities for you to network both socially and professionally within the MBA for Executives Program and with your Full-time MBA and Evening & Weekend MBA colleagues.
- We'll help you develop academic, professional, cultural, and sports-related programming during academic blocks and occasionally between blocks.
- We'll establish immersive and region-specific programming for each of the off-sites in Berkeley, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Washington DC and Shanghai.
Here are a few activities we may organize, depending on available time and interest:
- Lunchtime speakers
- Faculty dinners
- Football games, tailgaters, and other Cal Athletic events
- Dining in Berkeley's renowned "gourmet ghetto"
- Lunch at the base of Campanile
- Access to recreational facilities (requires fees)
- Hike to the "Big C" or Berkeley Botanical Garden
- Group golf lessons
- Trips to the Berkeley Art Museum, live music events at the Greek Theatre or other area venues.
- Tours of Haas alumni-owned wineries in Napa, Sonoma, or Mendocino
The student experience team looks forward to getting to know you and helping make your overall student experience enjoyable, engaging and memorable. Please think of us as your advocates, friends and link to Haas and campus life.