Evening & Weekend MBA Program
Fulfilling Your 42 Unit Requirement
Aside from the scheduled course electives that are usually worth 2 - 3 units, you may choose to complete your 42 unit graduation requirement with electives that are not part of these normal course offerings. Follow these simple guidelines when planning your electives.
- Maximum of four one-unit electives (does not include core and MPAR). Exceptions to this can be found in the Student Handbook here.
- Maximum of one Washington Campus course
- Maximum of one Seminar in International Business (SIB).
- Spring break SIBs are typically 1 week/2 units,
- Summer SIBs are typically 2 weeks/3 units.
- Up to three units of Independent Study where you are doing a project with a Haas faculty sponsor.