Evening & Weekend MBA Program
Unit Workload Policies
- In a given semester, students must be enrolled in a minimum of:
- 6 units to receive financial aid
- 1 unit to receive career services and student services.
- Students enrolled in 0 units are withdrawn.
- The maximum course load per semester is 9 units, unless exceptional approval is granted by the program office.
- Students are allowed to take between 42 and 44 units total in the program. You may choose to take extra units above 42 and up to 44 only in your final semester. Students cannot extend their enrollment past the semester in which they earn their 42nd unit.
Please also note the limits on non-standard courses.