Evening & Weekend MBA Program
Consulting - Management or Strategy
Career Overview: Depending on the assignment, conduct objective research and analysis on behalf of the client company making strategic, financial, operations, systems, and HR recommendations.
Competencies: Ability to travel and be on client site for extended periods of time. Strong skills in financial modeling, communication, facilitation, negotiation, sales, customer relationship management, problem solving and analysis, and presentation. Must have the ability to prioritize, attend to details, be creative, understand corporate politics, and work in a fast-paced collegial team environment.
- EWMBA 210 Strategy, Structure, & Incentives
- EWMBA 222 Financial Information Analysis
- EWMBA 224A Managerial Accounting
- EWMBA 231 Corporate Finance
- EWMBA 252 Negotiations
- EWMBA 290I Managing Innovation and Change
- EWMBA 291C Active Communicating
- EWMBA 299B Global Strategy and Multinational Enterprise
Please note that these courses are not necessarily offered every semester or every year.
Useful Extracurricular Activities:
- Joining the Haas Consulting Club
- Taking leadership positions in student club activities
- Volunteering in community activities
- Practicing case interviews