Evening & Weekend MBA Program
Career Overview: Entrepreneurs work individually or with professionals in venture capital, banking, accounting, law, executive search, and consulting across myriad specialties including issues of technology, service, marketing, and communications.
Competencies: Independently develop new products, services, and opportunity areas. Refine and evaluate ideas for potential development. Manage cross-functional teams through product development/commercialization phase. Design and coordinate execution of in-market testing. Analyze market research and test market data for critical insights and opportunities. Strong track record of innovation, strategic leadership, and results. Disciplined self-starter with broad range of talents including leadership, finance, sales, marketing, human resources, and management. Outstanding strategic and critical thinking skills. Skillful leader with a talent for communication and relationship building.
- EWMBA 210 Strategy, Structure, & Incentives
- EWMBA 222 Financial Information Analysis
- EWMBA 252 Negotiations
- EWMBA 262 Strategic Brand Management
- EWMBA 269 Pricing
- EWMBA 295A Entrepreneurship
- EWMBA 295B Venture Capital and Private Equity
- EWMBA 295I Entrepreneurship Workshop for Start-ups
- EWMBA295M Business Model Innovation & Entrepreneurial Strategy
Please note that these courses are not necessarily offered every semester or every year.
Useful Extracurricular Activities:
- Joining the Haas Entrepreneur’s Association
- Participating in the Lester Center activities
- Participating in the Berkeley Business Plan Competition, Global Social Venture Competition, and/or other case competitions