Evening & Weekend MBA Program
Career Overview: General managers control how an organization operates. They develop corporate structures and policies, direct and coordinate employee activities, find and develop alliances with suitable business partners, and make systematic changes to keep businesses profitable.
Competencies: Customer-focused; solutions-oriented; a blend of technical, conceptual and analytical skills. Ability to work independently, be a strong leader, manage a project team, plan strategically, manage profit/loss and budgets, solve problems, and interact and negotiate with all levels in an organization.
- EWMBA 210 Strategy, Structure, & Incentives
- EWMBA 217 Game Theory
- EWMBA 222 Financial Information Analysis
- EWMBA 224A Managerial Accounting
- EWMBA 231 Corporate Finane
- EWMBA 252 Negotiations
- EWMBA 254 Power & Politics
- EWMBA 262 Strategic Brand Management
- EWMBA 290I Managing Innovation and Change
- EWMBA 292C Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility
Please note that these courses are not necessarily offered every semester or every year.
Useful Extracurricular Activities:
- Taking leadership positions in EWMBAA and student club activities
- Volunteering in community activities