Evening & Weekend MBA Program
WAITLIST PROCESS for Summer 2014 Classes
- The enrollment period for the Summer 2014 semester will start on Monday, March 10th and end at 9AM on Monday, March 31st.
- Students can ADD a class by signing up on the EWMBA Waitlists, which is available on the Haas On-Line Registrar (OLR) web site. ALL classes
will have a waitlist on this web site.
- YOU CANNOT ACCESS THE WAITLIST FUNCTION UNTIL SUMMER SIGN-UP BEGINS ON MARCH 10TH.
- For instructions on how to use the OLR waitlist system, please click here.
- All classes, regardless of space availability or unit value, will have a waitlist on the OLR site.
- At the end of the enrollment period (9AM on March 31st), the EWMBA Program Office will process waitlists according to the following rules:
- We will prioritize students on each waitlist by seniority in the program (incoming 3rd years, then incoming 2nd years), randomize students within seniority, and add as many students as there are available spaces.
- For those who we are not able to enroll at the end of the enrollment period, we will maintain a ranked waitlist for the class. We will rank the waitlist by seniority in the program and randomize within seniority. Those on the ranked waitlist will have priority over new people who try to sign up after the end of the enrollment period.
- After the EWMBA Program Office processes all the waitlists, an e-mail will be sent requesting that all students log back into the Haas OLR web site to view the complete results of their waitlist requests. Go to the Haas OLR web site and click on "Enrollments and Results".
NOTE: YOU CANNOT ACCESS THE WAITLIST REPORT UNTIL THE EWMBA OFFICE HAS FINISHED PROCESSING THE WAITLISTS.
- If you need to drop out of a class, you will need to send an e-mail to the EWMBA Program Office by 9AM on Wednesday, April 9th, indicating which course(s) you would like to drop. As such, those who are on the ranked waitlists may have a chance of getting into courses during the week of 3/31. The EWMBA Program Office will send an e-mail to those who get off the waitlist.
- There will be NO drops for any summer courses after April 9th, due to the nature of the summer semester, so you must be 100% sure before you sign up.
- If there is room in a summer course (no remaining waitlist from the initial enrollment period), we will enroll people on a first-come, first-served basis up until one week prior to the first day of instruction for that course.
- Students who drop classes after 4/9 will incur three penalties:
- 20% reduction in bid points for the next bidding cycle
- Up to $100 in late drop fees
- Payment for class materials
NOTE: You will only be able to submit ONE waitlist point for each course, regardless of how many courses you'd like to sign up for. You are given a maximum of four waitlist points to be able to sign up for all four summer courses.