PhD, Accounting & Finance
- Equity valuation at the firm level and at the aggregate stock market level using financial statement analysis.
- Measuring and forecasting macroeconomic activity using financial statement analysis.
- Customer-base structure, firm performance, and stock market valuation.
- Supply chain collaboration and inventory investment efficiency.
- Sample heterogeneity and unintentional research design biases.
- Experimental asset markets and mechanism design
- On Detecting News in Aggregate Accounting Earnings: Implications for Stock Market Valuation.
- Customer-Base Concentration: Implications for Firm Performance and Capital Markets. (The Accounting Review, 2012).
- More Evidence of Bias in Basu (1997) Estimates of Conditional Conservatism. (The Accounting Review, 2011).
More about Haas Faculty
Back to Accounting Faculty