Barbara & Gerson Bakar Faculty Fellow
- Economics of organization
- Procurement contracting
- Theory of the firm and industrial organization
- Contract theory, game theory
- "Contracting for Government Services: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Cities," with Jonathan Levin, Journal of Industrial Economics, 2010.
- "Auctions Versus Negotiations: Evidence from the Building Construction Industry," with P. Bajari and R. McMillan, Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, 2009.
- "Profit Sharing and the Role of Professional Partnerships," with Jonathan Levin, Quarterly Journal of Economics, 2005.
More about Steven Tadelis
More about Haas Faculty
Back to BPP Faculty
Associate Professor, Barbara and Gerson Bakar Faculty Fellow