- Educational institutions, human capital and historical development
- Labor markets and contract enforcement
- Legal Institutions
- Political Economy
- Applied Microeconomics
- "Coercive Contract Enforcement:Law and the Labor Market in 19th Century Industrial Britain," with Suresh Naidu, American Economic Review, forthcoming.
- "Crime, Punishment, and Politics: An Analysis of Political Cycles in Criminal Sentencing," with Carlos Berdejo, Review of Economics and Statistics, forthcoming.
- "Medieval Universities, Legal Institutions, and the Commercial Revolution," with Davide Cantoni, NBER Working Paper 17979, 2012.
More about Noam Yuchtman
More about Haas Faculty
Back to BPP Faculty