PhD, Business Administration (Organizational Behavior)
- Organizational Theory
- Economic Sociology
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- The Effects of Social Categorization on Market Participants
- "Ordering Markets: Category Cognition and Audience Evaluation in Barolo and Barbaresco Winemaking," with Giacomo Negro, Administrative Science Quarterly, 2009, under second review.
- "Out of Sight, Out of Mind? The Mere Labeling Effect of Multi-Category Membership in Markets," with Amanda J. Sharkey, Organization Science, 2009, under review.
- "Knowledgeable Buyers: How Reputation Transfers Across Categorical Boundaries," Stanford Graduate School, 2009, working paper.
More about Ming D. Leung
More about Haas Faculty
Back to Management Faculty
Ming D. Leung