University of California, Berkeley
- The Design and Management of Organizations
- Systems of Organizations in Which Errors Can Have Catastrophic Consequences
- Roberts, K.H., Desai, V., and Yu, Kuo (2008) "Decision Making in High Reliability Organizations," In Starbuck, W., and Hodgkinson, G (Eds.) Oxford Handbook of Organizational Decision Making, London: Oxford., 194-210.
- Bea, R.G., Farber, D., Foster, H., Mitroff, I., and Roberts, K.H. (2009) "A New Approach to Risk: The Implications of E3," Risk Management,11, 30-43.
- Hare, A.J., and Roberts, K.H. (in press) "Applying High Reliability Organization Theory to Crisis/Hostage Negotiation," In E. Rogan and F. Lanceley (Eds.) Contemporary Theory, Research, and Practice in Crisis/Hostage Negotiation. Cresgill, N.J: Hampton Press.
- Roberts, K.H. and M. Grabowski (in press) "Risk Mitigation in Healthcare Organizations and in Aggregations of those Organizations," In M.S. Bogner (Ed.) Human Error in Medicine (2nd edition), Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum.
More about Karlene H. Roberts
More about Haas Faculty
Back to Management Faculty
Karlene H. Roberts