- Judgment and decision making
- Consumer preferences and experiences
- Moral and social reasoning
- Psychological perspectives on political issues (e.g., Global Warming, Don't Ask Don't Tell)
- Forming impressions of the self and of other people
- "Concealment and ego depletion: Does 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Hinder Performance?," with Ferguson, M. J., working paper.
- "Egocentric pattern projection: How implicit personality theories recapitulate the geography of the self," with Dunning, D., Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 97, 1-16, 2009.
- "How chronic self-views influence (and mislead) self-assessments of performance: Self-views shape bottom-up experiences with the task," with Dunning, D., Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 97, 931-945, 2009.
- "Incidental environmental anchors," with Gilovich, T., Journal of Behavioral Decision Making, 21, 241-251, 2008.
More about Clayton R. Critcher
More about Haas Faculty
Back to Marketing Faculty
Clayton R. Critcher