Study Abroad

Current Undergraduate Students

Information for Current EAP Reciprocity Students

We welcome exchange students to spend a semester or a year in the School through the UC sponsored Education Abroad Program. If your home university is a member of this exchange, please request information and an application from your home campus. The application process is lengthy so interested students are encouraged to plan ahead. While exchange students are not required to meet the same admission criteria as the degree candidates, applications are reviewed thoroughly to ensure adequate academic preparation for successful participation in our program. The list of schools participating in EAP is quite extensive. Please contact your home university or check the EAP web page for information.

Questions Regarding EAP Participation and Campus Resources

Berkeley Programs for Study Abroad (BPSA)
160 Stephens Hall #2302
(510) 642-1356