As a Haas alumnus, you can stay connected to life at the school by:
- Most important - hire Haas, and always take the call when a Haas student or alum gets in touch for an informational interview.
- Networking at Haas Alumni sponsored events
- Attending student led conference
- Daring to lead by joining your local Haas Alumni Chapter
- Reaching out to current students
- Posting a project for students to take on
- Helping HAAS attract the best and brightest by becoming an MBA Admissions volunteer.
Looking to get in touch with Haas students and alumni? Check out the Connections section of this site.
Directions to best utilize tools provided by Berkeley-Haas to connect with your Haas community:
- @cal (pdf) - Your Haas alumni directory
- LinkedIn (pdf) - Join the Haas/Berkeley Alumni group and Haas affinity groups in Linkedin
For more information, please contact Meg Roundy, Assoc. Director, Student-Alumni Relations: Meg@haas.berkeley.edu