Short-term student projects
As most MBA alumni remember fondly, many Haas courses require a student project. As a graduate of the Haas MBA program, you can continue that experience by posting a short-term project for today's students to tackle.
Projects are available to students in all degree programs. Students can search and organizations post projects by industry, project area, and geographic preference.
Post a project for student consideration
Student-Alumni Coaching/Mentoring/Networking Opportunities
Being a coach or a mentor for your classmates, Haas students or Haas alumni, is an amazing way to stay connected to the Berkeley-Haas Network.
- Network with current Haas students - as well as fellow alumni by keeping your information up-to-date and visible in the @cal alumni directory.
- Lend your expertise by speaking in a class or working as an alumni volunteer through the many Centers at Haas
- Connect with Haas Undergraduate students through their Haas sponsored clubs and fraternities
- Connect with Haas MBA students through their clubs and student run conferences
- Join your local Haas Chapter to assist with programming a presentations- share your expertise and your network with the Berkeley-Haas Network.
Finding a coach or a mentor is not only a great way to learn about various industries and companies, it is also a great way to connect with the Berkeley-Haas network.
Finding the right coach or mentor for you, is a very personal process. Are you looking for someone who has had a similar career trajectory as you? Or, are you looking to switch careers or industries, and sourcing the best connection as you make this transition?
Enjoy this journey of going beyond yourself (opening up your time (and connections!) to being a mentor); and being a student always (being a mentee and knowing that by reaching out to your network, you are able to continue to learn in new ways).
The Haas Alumni Network= All of Us.
For more information, please contact Meg Roundy, Assoc. Director, Student-Alumni Relations: Meg@haas.berkeley.edu