Lara Klein is a Career Coach with the Haas Career Management Group, supporting Haas alumni and EWMBA students in making their next career move, whether it's advancing to a higher level role or making a career pivot. For over 8 years, Lara has coached experienced professionals in finding meaningful work in a variety of industries including consulting, finance, tech, energy, and healthcare. Prior to becoming a Career Coach, Lara spent over 15 years in HR and recruiting in companies such as Sony, International Creative Management, and Sanyo North America (now Panasonic). She has a B.A. in Psychology from U.C. Berkeley and an MBA from San Diego State University. She is a graduate of Accomplishment Coaching, an accredited coaching program in New York.
Your Career in HD: Bringing More Clarity, Color, and Vibrancy to Your Next Career Episode
In this interactive workshop, you will get in touch with what's truly important at this point in your life, identify your next career goal, and brainstorm strategies and tactics to achieve it.
Outcomes of the workshop:
- Take an inventory of components of your life currently
- Establish your priorities for your next career move
- Determine strengths/skills you want to take forward
- Identify areas you are interested in and articulate a related goal
- Pinpoint strategies and tactics to move you forward