Utilize the LinkedIn Alumni Tool
- Search LinkedIn for "University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business" > "See Alumni."
- Search alumni by title, keyword, or company and filter by years attended. This will pull up all members of LinkedIn who list Berkeley-Haas within their LinkedIn profile
- If you are not directly connected to the alumni source through the Alumni Tool within LinkedIn, that's when the @cal Alumni Directory comes in. There you can search for their preferred email address or contact them directly through the @cal messaging system.
(*See our note below about sending email through @cal.)
The best place to start networking is through the @cal Alumni Directory. Create your profile and connect with alumni by industry, job function, or location.
The @cal Alumni Directory contains:
- all 39,000 Haas alumni and students
- all 500,000 UC Berkeley alumni
Update Your Information
Moved recently or started a new job? We want to know!
- Log in to the @cal Alumni Directory
- Update any fields that have changed. (This syncs your information with all units at UC Berkeley, so you never need to worry about staying connected to campus. Your information will default to a private account unless you choose to make it public.)
Activate Your Public Profile
What it does:
- Verifies your Berkeley-Haas degree
- Displays to the general public - with no login required
- Shows up on search engine results
- Allows anyone to privately contact you
- Allows you to link to your social media accounts
How to set it up:
- Log in and click on the "Profile" tab
- Be sure to check "Show Contact Link," so anyone can contact you. (Your email address will never be displayed in your public profile.)
Connecting through the @cal Alumni Directory
Log into cal.berkeley.edu, then use the Advanced Search to find an alum of interest:
- If an alumni email address is not displayed, and we have their email address, a "Contact" button will appear at the top of the alumni profile.
- Your recipient will receive your entire message at their email address (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.), and
- Your recipient can respond directly to your email address without logging in to @cal (their response will be sent to your preferred email address that is listed in your @cal profile).
- For many alumni, you can also access their LinkedIn profile directly from their @cal profile.
*Send email through @cal (no login is required for your recipients, and the email will be received by their preferred Berkeley-Haas email address)