Redefine How Business Is Done
Access Berkeley Haas and UC Berkeley resources and services designed to help you flourish—whether you're looking to develop ideas, grow your start-up, or support budding entrepreneurs
DEVELOP — Start with an idea
- Get Started — Our location in the Bay Area and strong network of entrepreneurial alumni and students, make Berkeley Haas a unique place to launch a venture.
- Learn Startup Skills — Build a strong foundation in entrepreneurship with a variety of tools. Starting a venture takes place outside the classroom through networking and informal conversations.
- Research and Technology Transfer — Connecting with Berkeley's powerful research pipeline may offer inspiration and enable partnerships between the university and entrepreneurs.
- Mentoring — Alumni have the opportunity to schedule 20-minute sessions with some of the Bay Area's top entrepreneurs, VCs and attorneys through the Berkeley Haas Entrepreneurship Program Mentoring Hours. Sign up for announcements.
- Networking — Interested in meeting others interested in entrepreneurship, team leadership, product development, fundraising or design?
GROW — Scale your startup
- Hackathons — Take part in a quick competition cycles and mixers with other teams and entrepreneurs.
- Competitions — Berkeley hosts several business and innovation competitions open to students, postdocs, and alumni.
- Entrepreneurship Events — Berkeley hosts many innovation-related events each year.
- SkyDeck — Berkeley's non-profit startup accelerator. Other incubators.
- Cal Founders — Gain access to informative discussions about pressing issues in a risk-free setting.
- Haas Marketplace — Build your customer base by offering a discount and/or giving a portion of revenue back to the Haas Fund.
- BearX — Connect with students, alumni, and faculty to join startups, find mentors, attend exclusive events, and more.
SUPPORT — Invest in Berkeley's innovation ecosystem