Using Email to Reach Alumni
There are two ways to send electronic messages to alumni:
1. eHAN, our email newsletter, or
2. separate emails.
Because alumni ask that we minimize the number of emails we send them, most messages will appear in eHAN, rather than in a separate email. Questions? Email us or call 510-642-7790.
1 - eHAN FORM - Place a promo in our email newsletter, published twice monthly during the same week as Haas Newswire.
- Please limit your text to 75 words.
- Deadline: 5 pm, Monday for inclusion in the following Thursday's eHAN. Upcoming due dates are April 18, May 9, June 13, July 18.
2 - EMAIL FORM - Send a separate email to a select group of alumni.
- If you haven't already cleared sending a separate email with Tenny Frost, then please email us first for approval. Most messages to alumni will appear in eHAN, rather than sent as separate emails.
- Please submit your message at least one week prior to your preferred send date. Two weeks' notice is best. If other emails are already scheduled, your email could be delayed. Alumni have strongly requested that we reduce the number of emails we send them. When we send emails too frequently, alumni simply don't open them, or worse, they unsubscribe to our email service.
- Questions? Email us or call 510-642-7790.