The Haas Leadership Society
Your leadership creates purpose.
Join the elite circle of supporters who drive the strategic direction of Berkeley Haas.
Invest in the purpose of Berkeley Haas by becoming a member of the Haas Leadership Society. By making a leadership contribution of $1,500 or more, you join an exclusive network of supporters who drive our strategic direction — and provide more than 80% of the annual support for the Haas School of Business.
Haas Associates Club
$1,500 - $2,499*
Haas Directors Club
$2,500 - $4,999
Haas Partners Club
$5,000 - $9,999
Dean's Innovators Circle
$10,000 - $24,999
Dean's Advisors Circle
$25,000 - $49,999
Dean's Strategists Circle
$50,000 - $99,999
Dean's Visionaries Circle
*Students and new alumni qualify for the Haas Associates Club at special levels.
Why join? In a word, impact. Haas Leadership Society members are leaders who are committed to help shape the future of Haas — to further our reputation as one of the most highly regarded business schools — to fuel deeper inquiry, and cultivate the innovators and visionary leaders that inspire, improve lives, and transform our world.
Joining has its benefits:
When you join the Haas Leadership Society, you receive special benefits and invitations to exclusive events. The greater your investment, the more opportunities you have to network with an elite group of your peers and connect personally with the school and the dean. Please contact us to discuss these or any other special requests you may have.
- Private campus tours — Planning a trip to campus? Call ahead and we'll roll out the red carpet for a private tour.
- Expert Lectures — Learn from the best Berkeley has to offer with thought leadership resources — both online and in-person.
- Exclusive Berkeley Haas events — Get insider access to Berkeley Haas events, as well as reserved seating and parking passes for special speaker series.
- Personal concierge — Looking for guidance, alumni benefits, opportunities for engaging with the school, and Haas philanthropic planning? We'll provide a personal concierge.
- Lunch with leaders — For the latest news and updates, we'll fill you in over lunch.
Additional Charter Hill Society Benefits
Haas Leadership Society donors who give $1,500 or more also receive recognition and benefits through
Berkeley's Charter Hill Society, which recognizes giving across campus.
Our principles define us. The purpose we create is what distinguishes us.