Berkeley-Haas Technology Employer Roundtable
The Berkeley-Haas Technology Employer Roundtable is a half-day, in-person event for employers in the technology sector dedicated to providing hiring professionals insights on MBA recruiting at Haas.
Dates and locations: TBD
Target audience: Recruiting teams (recruiters, coordinators, past and future hiring managers, others involved with the process; multiple employer attendees are welcome!)
The Day's Agenda:
Haas School and Tech Industry recruiting discussion
- Review the 2014-2015 MBA recruiting year activities and results at Haas
- What roles and industry sectors were the students interested in?
- Is your compensation package in line with the Haas market range?
- Hear what is going on at the Haas School of Business in terms of facilities, curriculum, events and activities, etc.
- What is the outlook for recruiting Haas MBA students in the 2015-2016 academic year?
MBA student panel
Hear directly from a diverse group of students about their experiences with hiring companies.
Employer roundtable discussion
What are the topics that you would like to discuss? Based on the ideas that you submit during registration, discussions will provide you opportunities to share viewpoints with Haas and your recruiting colleagues.
To attend, please register by Friday, May 1 at:
Contact us if you have questions.