If you are looking to hire mid- to senior-level professionals with proven skills and experience, our experienced-hire recruiting resources are designed specifically for you.
About the Berkeley-Haas experienced hire
- Evening & Weekend MBA students are working professionals with an average of 8 years' experience in a variety of positions and industries on the West Coast. They are interested in both immediate and post-graduation opportunities.
- Berkeley-Columbia Executive MBA students are seasoned mid- to senior-level executives with a median of 12 years work experience. They may be based locally, nationally, or internationally.
- Berkeley MBA alumni are mid- to senior-level professionals, with proven skills and years experience across industries. They may be based locally, nationally, or internationally.
Three ways reach the experienced hire
Post a job or contact us with your requirements.
- Berkeley MBA Experienced-Hire Resume Database: Access 1600+ working professionals with MBA education and background via our online resume database updated year-round.
- MBA Alumni Job Board: Sign up for free access to our MBA alumni job board and reach 15,000+ MBA alumni and 1,350 current MBA students seeking internships and full-time opportunities. Post multiple job opportunities, set up resume collections, and have the applications emailed to you when the deadline passes.
- Custom Job Sourcing: Email us your job requirements and we will reply with matching resumes from our database of 1,600+ Berkeley MBA experienced-hire candidates.
Attend an experienced-hire recruiting/networking event.
- The South Bay Experienced-Hire Career Fair is held every spring, giving companies access to Berkeley MBA students and alumni seeking mid- to senior-level opportunities.
- Executive Recruiter/ Experienced-Hire Networking Event: Join us at the Haas School of Business for an evening of networking each January. This event is designed to build relationships between executive recruiters and our experienced-hire students and alumni. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending.
Reach candidates through our eNewsletters.
- Experienced-Hire eNews is sent up to five times a week to currently-working MBA students
- AlumniJobs Newsletter is sent weekly to 4,000+ subscribers. All jobs posted for alumni are automatically included.