SICS - Summer Institute in Competitive Strategy
Lodging and Accomodations
Lodging in Berkeley and the surrounding areas is available with a large variety of characteristics and price levels. No special reservations will be made for this conference, and therefore it is suggested that participants make their own reservations well in advance. When making a reservation you may want to ask for the University rate. Campus parking permits may be available upon request. Listed below are some choices in Berkeley (prices may vary):
- Claremont Resort & Spa, 41 Tunnel Rd, (510)843-3000, $200-$250, very nice hotel, five-minute drive to Haas.
- Hotel Durant, 2600 Durant Ave, (510)845-8981, $150-$200 most convenient, short walk to Haas.
- Bancroft Hotel, 2680 Bancroft Way, (510)549-1000, $90-$130, nice small hotel, short walk to Haas.
- Hotel Shattuck Plaza, 2086 Allston Way, (510)845-7300, $200-$230, close to Bart, long walk to Haas.
- Rose Garden Inn, 2740 Telegraph, (510)549-2145, $89-$119, close to Telegraph, long walk to Haas.
- Berkeley Rodeway Inn Inn, 1461 University Ave, (510)848-3840, $80-$100, Rate Code: LMGRBU, close to Bart, long walk to Haas.
- Doubletree Hotel & Executive Center, Berkeley Marina, (510)548-7920, $149-$189, fifteen-minute drive to Haas.
- Faculty Clubs at UC Berkeley: Men's (510)540-5678 or Women's (510)845-5084, on campus, short walk to Haas.