Separation Process Checklist
The following checklist is an aid for the supervisor. When an employee separates, we ask the supervisor to make sure the following occurs:
- Forward the resignation letter to Denise Boyd.
- Ask employee to submit all requests for reimbursements and follow up on outstanding reimbursements with Carole Wilson in Business Services..
- Arrange the cancellation of permissions to Secured Servers (BFS/ HRMS/ CALNET, etc.) to be effective at the close of their last work day.
- Keys (office and desk) should be returned to Room Reservations Coordinator, Kendall Dockham in S549.
- Collect any electronic equipment (i.e. cell phone, laptop) and return to appropriate distributing unit.
- Collect procurement card (if applicable) and return to Kerrie Andow in the Business Services Office.
- Prepare and sign final time sheet and submit to Pat Anderson (S546) at least 72 hours prior to employee's last day
- Employee should schedule a meeting with Robbie Jackson to complete applicable benefit separation forms.
- Collect UC Photo ID card and return to Robbie Jackson in S549.
- Advise employee to contact the WageWorks office to cancel automatic transportation deducations.
Please contact Denise Boyd, Director of Human Resources, with any questions.